One of the restaurants that is now seeing rapid growth in popularity in the United States is Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. They specialize on fried chicken, which is now many people’s favorite dish at the establishment. This resulted in the establishment of a restaurant chain that now spans thirty nations and has more than three thousand locations.
Given this history, it is reasonable to anticipate that the restaurant will implement contemporary procedures, such as the usage of and willingness to take Apple Pay as a form of payment. Apple Pay is a contactless payment method that may be used in retail establishments, via mobile applications, and online. It is compatible with devices made by Apple.
- Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay?
Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is recognized as a valid form of payment at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. In 2019, the well-known eatery began providing customers with the option to pay in-store using their iPhones through Apple Pay. And after a certain amount of time had passed, Popeyes began allowing consumers to pay using their mobile apps.
Please refer to the following article for more confirmation that Popeyes accepts Apple Pay as a payment option.
How to Use Apple Pay in Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Using Apple Pay at any Popeyes location is a very straightforward process. In order to begin utilizing Apple Pay at Popeyes, the first thing that has to be done is to configure the payment system on each of your devices. It is reasonable to assume that a large number of consumers in the United States already have Apple Pay installed on their devices given the widespread use of Apple products in the country. If, on the other hand, you have not installed Apple Pay on your smartphone yet, there is no need for concern since the next section discusses this topic in further depth.
How to Set Up Apple Pay on your Apple Device
The process of setting up an Apple product, whether it be an iPhone or an Apple Smart Watch, is straightforward. To begin, you will need to choose the “Settings” option that is located on the menu tab. Simply clicking on it and choosing the “Wallet and Apple Pay” option will do the trick. After that, you pick “Card,” then click “Continue,” and finally select the method of payment that best suits your needs.
Inputting the information for your credit or debit card is the next step in the process. There are two different ways to go about achieving this. You can just hold your iPhone up to the card and the gadget will automatically read the card number for you. The second method entails manually entering the card information into the system. After this, you will be prompted to review Apple Pay’s terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. In addition to this, you are required to authenticate your card by completing a number of verification processes.
After you have finished these procedures, your credit card will be connected to Apple Pay, and you will then be able to use your iPhone to make payments.
The procedure is a little bit different for those who use an Apple Smart Watch since it needs a linked iPhone, which is just an iPhone that is connected to the Apple Watch. On the iPhone that is attached to the Apple Watch, go to the Apple Watch app and launch it. Go to the option labeled “Wallet and Apple Pay,” and then click on the “Card” button. You now have the opportunity to choose the credit card choice that best suits your needs. To finish the procedure, be sure to follow the directions that are shown on the watch. You are now able to use Apple Pay at Popeyes once you have successfully installed and configured Apple Pay on all of your devices.
How to use Apple Pay at Popeyes
The use of Apple Pay as a method of payment at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is also quite straightforward. The following are the steps that are involved:
- To begin, double-tap the button that is located on the right-hand side of your iPhone.
- Unlocking your smartphone will need you to choose one of the available security options. If you are using Face ID on your iPhone, you will be required to look at the camera on the front of the device. If you are utilizing Tap ID, you will be required to touch the home button. The last layer of protection is the password, which must be entered before continuing.
- Holding your phone up to the contactless point of sale scanner should be done after you have unlocked it. The device that reads your credit or debit card at the point of sale is known as the reader. You need to continue pressing the phone up to the spot until the sales reading machine emits a ping followed by a green checkmark, or until the iPhone displays a green checkmark followed by the phrase “Done.”
- When you receive this message, it indicates that the payment was processed successfully and that you have successfully paid at Popeyes using Apple Pay.
The procedure is not significantly dissimilar to that of using an iPhone for those who have an Apple Watch;
- You must do a double tap on the button that is located on the right side of the dial of the watch.
- In the event that you are requested, you will be required to enter your passcode.
- After the watch has been unlocked, place it firmly against the contactless point located on the terminal and wait for the payment to be processed.
Do Popeyes Take Apple Pay for Online/App?
Apple Pay is accepted as a method of payment by Popeyes for customers who make meal purchases via the Popeyes app. The following is a list of the steps involved:
- This method will proceed under the assumption that you have previously downloaded the Popeyes App onto your smartphone. Therefore, the first thing to do is to launch the application and log in.
- Those who have recently downloaded the app will be required to sign up for an account. After you have created a new account or signed in to your existing one, go to the very top of the page and pick the “Pickup or Delivery” option. You will be invited to choose the retail store that is most convenient to your current location.
- After that, make your option from the food menu, and then add it to the shopping basket.
- After deciding what kinds of food you want to eat, go to the shopping basket to look over the other things.
To finish placing your purchase and pay using Apple Pay, choose the Continue to Payment option.
- After providing the essential information, such as the time of the pickup or delivery, as well as your own information, continue to choose Apple Pay as the preferred method of payment.
- The payment will be processed, and you will either have the meal brought to you or you will travel to the location to pick it up.
Other Payment Options Accepted by Popeyes
In addition to accepting Apple Pay, the eatery welcomes a variety of alternative forms of payment, including cash, credit and debit cards, PayPal, and more. Samsung Pay and Google Pay are two other payment methods that are accepted.
Other Restaurants that Accepts Apple Pay
Apart from Popeyes, the following restaurants allow customers to make payment with Apple Pay;
- Dunkin Donuts
- Jamba Juice
- El Pollo Loco
- KFC and many others.
Apple Pay is an alternative that may be used to make purchases and payments at Popeyes restaurants. Apple Pay is accepted at the majority of Popeyes locations; however, there are a few locations that do not accept the payment method. It is crucial to note that certain Popeyes locations do not accept Apple Pay.
Does Popeyes Apple Pay 2022?
You may use Apple Pay in person at any of the Popeyes locations, and you can also use it on the Popeyes mobile app. Just like a lot of other restaurants, Popeyes has come up with its own app that lets you place orders for meals using your mobile device. You may place an order for food, pay for it online, and then choose to either pick it up or have it delivered to wherever you are.
Where is Apple Pay accepted?
Apple Pay may be used at any establishment that accepts contactless payments, including convenience shops, supermarkets, taxis, and public transportation stations. Apps and online are also options. You may make purchases with Apple Pay while using Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
What fast food can you use Apple Pay?
McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Chick-Fil-A, Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread, Starbucks, White Castle, Jamba Juice, Chipotle, Pizza Hut, Outback Steakhouse, and Chili’s are some of the popular restaurants in the area that accept Apple Pay as a form of payment. Other nearby restaurants that accept Apple Pay include Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread, and Starbucks. Where can I use Apple Pay at Restaurants? Which quick-service restaurants accept Apple Pay and where can I use it?
Is Apple Pay accepted at restaurants?
Apple Pay allows you to make safe, contactless payments at a variety of locations, including retail shops, restaurants, and more, as long as you have your Apple Cash, credit, and debit cards saved in the Wallet app on your iPhone.
Does KFC Apple Pay?
Thankfully, the response is in the affirmative! Apple Pay may now be used as a mode of payment at any of the thousands of KFC restaurants spread throughout the United States. Therefore, the next time you find yourself waiting in line for some mouthwatering fried chicken, be sure to pull out your iPhone and pay with Apple Pay. It’s quick, it’s simple, and most importantly, it tastes great!
Does Walmart Apple Pay?
Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay are examples of well-known types of digital payment that are not accepted at Walmart. Walmart Pay is the only mobile payment option that may be used at Walmart.