Denny’s offers an easy and simple option to place an order, make a payment, and take advantage of any deals that may be offered using their pay at the table payment terminals, which support contactless payments.
Apple Pay is an option that allows you to pay for your meal without having to pass over your credit or debit card details to strangers working at the restaurant. This service is both easy and safe. It also means that you do not need to physically take your cards around with you, which eliminates the risk of losing or having your cards stolen.
On addition, after you have added your credit and debit cards to Apple Pay, no one else will be able to access them, nor will they be saved in a system that may be hacked at a later time. This contactless mode of payment has already been introduced by a few of Denny’s rival restaurants and fast food chains.
- Does Denny’s Take Apple Pay in 2022?
- How Do You Use Apple Pay At Denny’s?
- Can You Use Apple Watch to Pay at Denny’s?
- Does Denny’s Take Apple Pay For Curb Side Pick up?
- Does Denny’s Take Apple Pay For App Orders?
- Can You Pay For Denny’s Orders with Apple Pay On Delivery Services?
- What Other Contactless Payment Does Denny’s Take?
- Which Other Restaurants Take Apple Pay?
- Can I Use Apple Pay At Denny’s?
Does Denny’s Take Apple Pay in 2022?
Since November 2019, contactless payment terminals at Denny’s have been able to process Apple Pay, making it one of the many payment options that are accepted. You won’t need to get up from your seat or wait for a waitress to come to your table in order to pay since you can place your order and pay immediately from one of these terminals at your table.
The completely new website and mobile app for Denny’s were both released in September 2021; however, the mobile app does not provide Apple Pay as a payment option, and as the website seems to utilize the same backend system, it does not offer Apple Pay either.
If you wish to utilize Apple Pay, your only option will be to pay using one of the terminals located within the shop. This approach does not need a server to come to you or for you to go to the counter in order to pay for anything. It is straightforward, easy to use, and handy.
How Do You Use Apple Pay At Denny’s?
If you want to use Apple Pay at Denny’s, you have to physically be in the restaurant and utilize one of their payment terminals that are located at the tables. Tapping your mobile device against one of these terminals made by Presto enables you to place orders and pay for them without leaving your seat.
Can You Use Apple Watch to Pay at Denny’s?
The Presto payment terminal at Denny’s is compatible with all Apple devices, including your Apple Watch, just as it is with all other Apple devices. To make a payment at the table, you need just touch your smartphone against the NFC reader on the payment device.
Takeout orders from restaurants are increasingly requesting curbside pick-up as an option. The use of contactless payment methods such as Apple Pay may even help this process go more quickly while maintaining a higher level of security.
Does Denny’s Take Apple Pay For Curb Side Pick up?
The Denny’s curbside pick-up service is driven by the restaurant’s brand-new website and mobile app, both of which were launched in September of 2021. However, neither Apple Pay nor any other alternative payment method is supported by them.
You can only place an order and pay for it with a credit, debit, or gift card while picking up your meal at the curbside.
We recently touched on it, but I was wondering whether there is a method to pay for app orders with Apple Pay.
Does Denny’s Take Apple Pay For App Orders?
Apple Pay is not a supported payment option in Denny’s new mobile app, which is unfortunate since it is not accepted on the website either. In addition, they do not acknowledge any kind of digital wallet or alternative payment mechanism other than standard debit, credit, or gift cards as valid forms of settlement.
It is improbable that Apple Pay will be integrated to the mobile app in a short period of time due to the fact that the mobile app was only published in September 2021; nonetheless, Denny’s has not given any information indicating that it will occur.
You may be wondering whether you can use Apple Pay if you want delivery or if you want to utilize applications from third-party developers.
Can You Pay For Denny’s Orders with Apple Pay On Delivery Services?
Through their own smartphone applications, the vast majority of delivery providers now support Apple Pay. Consequently, the availability of Denny’s from at least one of the main food delivery providers will depend on where you are located. This would include DoorDash and UberEats, both of which have partnerships with Denny’s and allow Apple Pay as a form of payment.
Denny’s has a limited acceptance of Apple Pay for its customers. What other forms of contactless payment besides Apple Pay and Android Pay does Denny’s accept?
What Other Contactless Payment Does Denny’s Take?
In addition to the more conventional payment options, Denny’s now accepts contactless transactions using their mobile app. The pay-at-table payment terminals, on the other hand, provide you access to a number of other payment methods, some of which you may find more convenient. These are the following:
- Apple Pay: Inside of Denny’s restaurants, customers may pay using Apple Pay at any of the payment terminals.
- Google Pay: Google Pay is exclusively accessible via the pay at table payment terminals that the company offers, and its functionality is identical to that of Apple Pay.
- Samsung Pay: At Denny’s, Sample Pay works exactly the same as any other digital wallet. Nevertheless, you may only use it with the payment terminals that they provide at the tables.
- Chip Enabled Debit/Credit Cards: Your regular debit and credit cards may be used on the mobile app, on the internet, and at the pay at table payment terminals if you want to use them.
You may not feel like eating at Denny’s tonight, but because Apple Pay is such a simple choice, you might be curious about what other places you might visit instead.
Which Other Restaurants Take Apple Pay?
We are aware that Denny’s is one of the establishments that takes Apple Pay and is a good choice; nevertheless, you may wish to visit some other restaurants and utilize Apple Pay. Apple Pay is accepted at the following establishments, all of which are of a high quality and are in some way comparable to Denny’s:
- Even though it is not a breakfast restaurant, Boston Pizza provides a number of selections that are comparable to Denny’s, allows customers to pay for their meals at the table, and accepts Apple Pay via their mobile app.
- Another casual eating establishment, The Cheesecake Factory, accepts Apple Pay transactions using their mobile app, which is referred to as CakePay by the company.
- Chillis is a casual dining restaurant that utilizes the same pay at table product as Denny’s, which means they accept all of the same payment options, including Apple Pay. Denny’s is the parent company of Chillis.
Can I Use Apple Pay At Denny’s?
When you eat in at Denny’s, you have the option of paying using Apple Pay, which is supported by their pay at table payment terminals. These terminals enable you to quickly and simply make a payment by tapping your Apple device, including your Apple Watch.
Unfortunately, neither the mobile app nor the website of Denny’s support Apple Pay. This implies that neither the restaurant’s takeaway nor its curbside pickup can accept Apple Pay payments.
If you need to utilize Apple Pay but would prefer not to eat in at Denny’s, your only other choice would be to use an app for a delivery service that does support Apple Pay. The usage of delivery service applications for both pickup and delivery is possible.